- KFC is one of the world's most popular fast food restaurant chains in the world founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1930.
- Every day, more than 12 million customers are served at KFC restaurants in 109 countries and territories around the world.
- KFC operates more than 15,000 restaurants around the world today.
- Established in March 2008 in Cambodia.
- First restaurant situated along Monivong Boulevard, Phnom Penh
- KFC is one of Royal Group of Campanies Ltd (The Royal Group) business, a partnership with the Malaysian QSR brands and Rightlink Corporation.
- The Royal Group is one of the largest conglomerates in Cambodia with substantial investments in media, telecommunications, banking, education, property development and trading.
- In Cambodia, there are 11 KFC outlets to-date:
1). KFC Monivong Boulevard (Open hour 10:30am to 9:30pm)
2). KFC Sovanna (Open hour 10:00am to 9:00pm)
3). KFC Norodom Boulevard (Open hour 9:00am to 10:00pm)
4). KFC Ratana Plaza(Open hour 10:00am to 9:00pm)
5). KFC Kampuchea Krom (Open hour 10:00am to 10:00pm)
6). KFC Riverside(Open hour 10:00am to 10:00pm)
7). KFC Chbar Ampov(Open hour 11:00am to 9:00pm)
8). KFC Attwood business Center(Open hour 9:00am to 9:00pm)
9). KFC Toul Tompoung (Russian Market) (Open hour 9:00am to 9:00pm)
10). KFC Siem Reap(Open hour 10:00am to 10:00pm)
11). KFC AEON Mall (Open 10:00am to 09:00pm)
- Other outlets in the city will be rolled out in stages to increase accessibility and convenience to our customers.
- KFC will be available in other populous cities such as Battambang, Kg Cham and Sihanoukville in the future.
- Its contemporary and vibrant design, layout and presentation are specially designed to appeal to all families, children, teens and adults alike.
- We have over 200 staffs with some personnel holding key positions in the company such as marketing, purchasing, and many more.